Gideon is routinely recognized as an expert in asset protection planning and has been interviewed and quoted by local and national media. With over a decade of experience in asset protection and estate planning, Gideon has helped thousands of clients ease their legal concerns. Nothing satisfies Gideon more than protecting his clients against legal adversaries and creatively accomplishing their goals.
While his primary practice is asset protection, he also helps families with estate planning and adoptions.
Before private practice, Gideon worked for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. He represented the federal government in tax collection and classification matters in the Large Business and International Division. But he prefers his role now helping small businesses and individuals with their legal issues.
Outside the office, Gideon is an avid tabletop gamer and loves to read science fiction and fantasy novels.
- University of California at Irvine, BA
- Emory Law School, JD (with honors)
- Daily Business Review. Quoted as an expert on Florida homestead law.
- Fox 45 Baltimore. Quoted as an expert on Florida homestead protection.
- CNN. Quoted as an expert in adoption tax credits.
- Interviewed by the Wall Street Journal regarding Florida homestead protection.
- Fenuxe Magazine
- Fox Business
- SFGN Magazine